onsdag den 15. februar 2012

For Molly

I don´t know how to write this, I don´t even know how to say it.
I just heard a friend, a beautiful girl say the words "I can´t bare the thought about seeing everyone with their fathers, but mine may not be there". Her dad has cancer. And today she told me that the treatment is not working. I can´t imagine how hard it must be. It´s her dad, her father, son pére. She always have the hope that he will be cured. And she always has a smile on her face. But that smile isn´t the same as before anymore now. But I´m sure she will smile again. Live again, and have a long, happy and beautiful life. And her dad will always be in her heart.
  
I didn´t see my dad for 6 months, and I would really like to give him a hug right now, cause you never know when it´s too late. But don´t fear either. If you always think "what if", you won´t live the moment. And maybe that moment is the last.

I sent all my thoughts to Molly and her family, and pray for a miracle.

After I wrote this, I talked to Molly. She said there is an last option, with a hope for her dad´s life in her eyes. And she also said "c'est la vie" that´s life. I think she´s the bravest girl in the world.

1 kommentar: