torsdag den 2. februar 2012

A new chapter has begun

For about one week ago, I found my self writing the last words of a 5 months long chapter, ready to put the last point, and start on a new page. It was one of many amazing nights. It´s one of theese nights I´ll never forget. I was with wonderful people, we drank excellent wine, eat organic chees (as I loooove), that had never tasted that good before. Grapes, nuts and so on. We listened to french songs, Robert Charlebois. I laughed the WHOLE night. It´s a speciel feeling when you sit there between an end, a new begining, laughter and life. I haven´t felt more lucky for a long time.

The feeling of writing the last page of a chapter. I changed my family this weekend because it´s a part of my exchange year. And it had been 5 months filled with so many experiences and new ways looking at life. I always dreamed about having a big family, and now I have. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother in my first family here, and 3 sisters and 1 brother in my currently family. Canada gave 10 brothers and sisters. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

I only wrote a few pages of my new chapter in my life. Why is it people (including myself) call it "writing a chapter"? Like as if someone would read it. Well people kind of do. The people who sees you grow, as a person and a human, knows what´s written in your book of life. But only YOU know why you did what you had to do. And those who really loves you, they won´t even care go back and read your written chapters.
I love living life, even the bad part of life, cause it´s life - and it´s beautiful.
-Emilie Schwartzlose
La Vendimia - mmmhmmm...

Eight different organic cheeses! (LOVE)

El bon homme :-)

A plait with Québec love

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar